We are open with some changes to our procedures and we would kindly ask that you adhere to these requirements.
They are in place to keep us all safe.
1. If you or any member of your family are showing signs of COVID-19 please do not come to Oak Ride Farm.
2. Please arrive at your allocated appointment time. We are expecting you at this time.
We are operating with minimal staff, and if you do not come when you are scheduled, we will not be there to meet you. Failure to arrive at a specified time could result in an aborted booking and loss of deposit.
3. Please wait in your car until a member of staff indicates they are ready for you. This is especially important if there are other clients in the car park.
Only one person should leave your vehicle.
4. At drop off, you will be asked to put your dog in an outside kennel run and remove collars, leads and harnesses. You must take these away with you. Cats are to be placed in their transport boxes by reception. We will sanitize the carriers before you take the cat home.
Please have hand santizer with you and use this after contact with the gates etc
5. Please do not bring bedding with you. You will be asked to take it away. We have plenty of really comfy bedding.
6. Please do not bring toys with you. Again we have plenty.
7. Food and medications are all we require you to leave and it is most helpful if these are in containers that we can easily sanitize.
8. We would prefer that all payments are made by bank transfer please. If you do not have the details ask a member of the team.
Thank you all for helping us work in these strange times and keep everyone safe.